Our Locations at a Glance
Screen CanterburyNZ covers New Zealand’s largest region - the central South Island, including the West Coast, Southern Alps and the east coast from Kaikoura to the Waitaki River.
- The Southern Alps including New Zealand’s highest peak, Aoraki/Mt Cook (over 1,500 mountain peaks)
- Spectacular alpine landscapes with glaciers, lakes and geothermal pools (over 3,000 permanent snow patches)
- Shingle and sand beaches, cliffs and bays, dunes
- Thousands of rivers, streams, and waterfalls.
- Coastal forests, alpine forests and subtropical rainforests
- Lowland swamps, rock and desert grasslands
Get In Touch
We are here to help you and your next project. If you need access, have any questions or just want to start a conversation on how we could collaborate as the screen office, get in touch now.
Be sure to follow @ScreenCanterburyNZ on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.