Working Together Strengthens Relations
2023 was the first time ChristchurchNZ incorporated Tourism and Business Events into one programme and through this we have developed a strong and collaborative destination partnership community. The programme has delivered exceptional outcomes.
To ensure the programme truly serves the distinct needs of our Tourism and Business Events partners, refinements have been made taking into account feedback received.
Whether your organisation’s primary focus is tourism or business events, you can now select a partnership package that aligns with your specific needs and objectives.
Please be assured that all partnerships include regular communication and invitations to networking events. Opportunities to be involved in selected destination activities, tradeshows and showcases will also be available with business partners having priority.
The ChristchurchNZ Destination Partner Programme helps us to effectively engage with tourism businesses across the sector. Our aim is to harness the intellectual and funding resources of central and local government, as well as operators, suppliers, and business event professionals to promote the outstanding visitation capability of our region to both domestic and international markets.
- Optimise consumer, trade, business events and media in key markets
- Act as the eyes and ears for our industry and communicate with external stakeholders that influence tourism and business event outcomes
- Bid, motivate and assist professional conference organisers, corporate meeting planners, travel trade and association executives to select our city and region as the destination for their business
- Deliver a robust range of resources and services that make it easy to plan a holiday, business event or cruise day trip in our region
- Research opportunities and apply our marketing resources to the projects with the greatest benefit to our tourism and business events future
- Communicate effectively with our local communities so that they understand the social and economic benefits of a vibrant and well supported tourism and business events industry.
Join The Destination Partner Programme
ChristchurchNZ has developed a partnership investment model to work with and deliver benefits specifically to the Tourism and Business Events sectors.
If you have any further questions please email - email@example.com
ChristchurchNZ Destination Partner Programme 2024 Registration Form
Partnership period is 1 January – 31 December 2024 and membership is confirmed when full payment is received. Invoices will be due the 20th month following your application. You will receive confirmation of partnership within 14 days of application. This form will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.