Skip to content


Land That Job

Find Your People

In general, only 30% of jobs are filled through advertising, to access the other 70% of jobs, it's important to grow your networks and connections.

Industry And Networking Groups

In Ōtautahi Christchurch you’ve struck it lucky as we love nothing more than getting together and sharing our knowledge, experiences and latest challenges. There’s a raft of industry events, meetups, networking and co-working options in the city so get in touch and you’ll be warmly welcomed! Find out more.

Research Businesses

Find out more about the businesses here – do some in-depth research of businesses you’d like to work with and delve into their websites and social channels to see if they have the types of roles you are interested in.

Explore Industry Events

Check Eventbrite regularly for business and industry events in the city. Take a friend along with you and introduce yourself to people. This is how people connect in Christchurch. People will remember you - if you turn up at a few events you will find familiar people to speak with and who will introduce you to their networks.

Search And Research

Searching for jobs online and speaking to recruitment agencies are a good start to landing your dream job here in Ōtautahi Christchurch. Here’s some good places to start: 

Christchurch Based Recruitment Agencies

Professional Recruiters

Skilled and Semi-Skilled Recruiters

Local Government Jobs 

National Job Search Sites  

Want To Know More?

Talk To Us